These cookies are grain-free, which is perfect for a dog with grain allergies or sensitivities. If you do not have coconut flour, you can substitute it with either 2 cups of either rice flour or whole wheat flour!
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut flour
- 1 cup of mashed sweet potato
- 3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of raw honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup of shredded carrots
- 4 eggs
- Boil sweet potatoes (enough for 1 cup mashed)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add your coconut flour, mashed sweet potato, peanut butter, honey, shredded carrots and eggs.
- Combine all 6 ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Cut out your shape of preference with a cookie cutter, then place cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
You can also check out my eBook called "Homemade Dog Treat Recipes" which contains 25 recipes you won't find on my blog!