While some people claim that natural remedies do not work, my extensive research and experience tells me otherwise. While not every dog responds the same way to any form of treatment, whether that be traditional or alternative, I have found that many dogs can enjoy the full, safe benefits of natural remedies and be successful in treating various conditions.
At K9 Instinct, my goal is to provide the world with safe alternative methods of caring for their furry best friends. I strongly believe proper nutrition can help heal the body and that natural remedies have a place in our world alongside traditional medicine. The natural remedies I support are safe to use, and I encourage everyone to at least TRY them and give nature a chance to help create health and balance in your canine companions.
- Coconut Oil has proven itself time and time again to aid in the treatment of various skin and coat conditions. Dry skin, hot spots, allergies, hair loss and wounds can all be treated with this highly nutritious remedy.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a nutritious remedy that targets hot spots, itchy skin, dry skin, chewing due to allergies and also acts as a deodorizer when sprayed on the coat following a bath!
- Raw Green Tripe is an excellent, highly nutritious addition to any diet, and helps promote a healthy skin and coat!
- Apple Cider Vinegar is an excellent digestive aid and can be fed with meals to improve digestion!
- Raw Green Tripe is packed full of digestive enzymes and probiotics to help any dog with digestive issues process their food and derive the utmost nutrition from their diet!
- Probiotics and Digestive Enzyme Supplements are phenomenal ways to help your dog improve digestion and bring balance back to their digestive tract.
- Raw, local honey is renowned for it's ability to alleviate environmental allergies in dogs.
- Coconut Oil can help condition a dog's skin and coat to alleviate itchiness in dogs as a result of dry skin or allergies.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can be used topically to alleviate itchiness, especially when sprayed directly on to the coat following a bath. Apple Cider Vinegar can also be used to dip itchy paws in to prevent chewing and licking.
- Omega Fatty Acids are a powerful skin and coat conditioner which can help alleviate symptoms of allergies. Salmon oil, fish oil, flax seed oil and borage seed oil all fall under the "omega fatty acid" category!
Many different herbs and spices have healing properties that can be added to your dogs diet.
Raw Food Diet
A raw food diet is the most nutritious, healing diet you can feed to your dog. A raw food diet will help heal many different medical condition, improve physical condition, alleviate or eliminate allergies and promote a long, healthy life.
This is part one of my 'natural remedies series', so keep watch for future blog posts with new remedies!
Don't forget to like K9 Instinct on Facebook to get new blog updates and news! Click here to learn more about diet and nutrition, or visit my web store for informative eBooks!