This free homemade dog food recipe is balanced and complete to AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) standards. A complete whole food multivitamin is ESSENTIAL to every homemade recipe to replace any nutrients lost in the cooking process. To get my entire collection of balanced homemade dog food recipes, check out my Homemade Dog Food Recipe eBook!
- 550g boiled beef liver
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup of boiled sweet potato
- 1/2 cup of boiled green beans
- 1/2 cup of boiled peas
- 1/2 cup of boiled carrots
- 1/4 cup of 2% fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 scoops of Nupro Gold Supplement
- Chop the beef liver into small pieces and boil until cooked. (Do not overcook!)
- Boil sweet potato, green beans, peas and carrots until tender.
- In a large bowl add the sweet potato, green beans, peas, carrots, applesauce, cottage cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Mash it all together and mix well.
- Add the boiled beef liver to the mash, mix it in.
- When the food cools, add 1 1/2 scoops of the Nupro Gold supplement.
- 10 lbs - 208g a day
- 20 lbs - 350g a day
- 40 lbs - 589g a day
- 60 lbs - 798g a day
- 80 lbs - 991g a day
- 100 lbs - 1172g a day
Want more balanced and complete recipes? Check out my eBook: Homemade Dog Food Recipes
Don't forget to like K9 Instinct on Facebook to get new blog article updates and other dog tips!