This recipe is grain free, making it perfect for dogs with grain allergies or a grain sensitivity. In this dog treat recipe I use nutritious coconut flour, which is great for your dog's skin and coat health. Feel free to substitute the coconut flour with whole wheat flour, arrowroot flour, oat flour, rice flour or potato flour if that is your preference!
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 3/4 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Add the coconut flour and stir it in very well.
- Shape your cookies to your liking, place on a cookie sheet lined in parchment paper. (Adjust based on thickness of the cookies)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This homemade grain free dog treat recipe was created for you by me at K9 Instinct! If you are interested in more homemade, nutritious dog treat recipes (especially grain free alternatives) click here to visit the homemade dog treat recipe section of my blog!