These grain-free dog treats are made with nutritious blueberries, tasty banana and a touch of peanut butter for that drool-worthy factor! Made with grain and gluten free coconut flour for skin and coat health, these yummy doggie biscuits are full of anti-oxidants and vitamins.
This recipe is super easy to make, very inexpensive and healthy for your dog! Having control over your dog's treats makes all the difference in the world. You can control the quality, the ingredients and the nutrition factor of your best friend's snacks! That means the world these days with all the recalls on store bought dog treats that have been going on lately.
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of mashed blueberries
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, peanut butter, crushed blueberries, mashed banana, eggs and water. Mix thoroughly, add more water if it is too dry.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, or place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper in your size and shape of preference.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes.
Would you like free nutrition advice, pet health care tips, exclusive homemade dog food and dog treat recipes, recall alerts and so much more? Click here to subscribe to the K9 Instinct monthly newsletter to have it all delivered directly to your inbox!