Also made with beta-carotene rich shredded carrot and pure pumpkin puree to deliver the anti-oxidants, vitamins and pure wholesome yumminess every dog will enjoy!
- 1 & 1/4 cups of coconut flour
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add your coconut flour, peanut butter, shredded carrot, pumpkin, honey and eggs.
- Roll out your cookie dough to your thickness of preference, then cut out cookie cutter shapes and line them up 1/2 an inch apart of a cookie sheet on parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
Don't forget to like K9 Instinct on Facebook for new blog posts and updates!
For more delicious homemade dog treat recipes, visit my homemade treat blog category section or check out my Homemade Dog Treat Recipe eBook!