Purchasing raw beef trachea is extremely cheap! Buying in bulk can be even more inexpensive. Making these great chews will be cheaper for you and healthier for your dog!
How to make your own dried beef trachea chews!
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Place your raw beef trachea on a rack over a cookie tray.
- Leave the trachea in the oven for 12 hours.
- Once the trachea are dark and hard, they are ready! Store them in a container or large ziploc bag.
- If they need more time, put them back in the oven and check them every 4 hours.
If you have a dehydrator, the process will be faster.
Don't forget to like K9 Instinct on Facebook to get blog updates and new recipes!
You can also come join our amazing, positive only Facebook Group for
dog lovers: The K9 Connection!